This is a portion of the “Likes” at the profile of a person on Facebook who thinks Jason Thompson’s phrase “back to Kenya” was devoid of any racial overtones.
Not racist… because “they have white people in Kenya.”
That’s a direct quote.
Is it stereotyping if I’m completely unsurprised by this person’s Likes? Oh well… color me completely unsurprised.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- marcreyesblogs reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- diegueno reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic and added:
- dreamer-in-jeans likes this
- fuiru likes this
- mattdoucette said: He likes the bible twice. We should find out which versions.
- mattdoucette likes this
- alexrager said: Where the fuck do these people come from?
- alexrager likes this
- kohenari said: What kind of books do you like? “History Books”
- gravy-brain likes this
- axelrod said: Bible and The Bible. Glad they covered their bases
- axelrod likes this
- theonlyc said: hahaha @ “bible” and “the bible”
- isotope235 likes this
- isotope235 said: Sahara is a perfectly fine movie! hahahaha
- bluepeets likes this
- apoplecticskeptic posted this