I’d have a lot more respect for Wilson and Tate if they’d just ADMIT THEY CAUGHT THE BREAK OF THEIR CAREERS. I mean, c’mon… MAN UP.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- effortlesslyhappy likes this
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- tantializing reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- vsevenii likes this
- not-great-admittedly said: I wanted to keep liking Wilson after his college career, especially as it would make my life in Washington more bearable, but he is DEAD TO ME.
- writer-b likes this
- axelrod said: Would ANY player do that? No, they wouldn’t. There are always bad calls, refs are human. The result won’t change, everyone just needs to take what they can from this and move on.
- apoplecticskeptic posted this