They have roundabouts in France and no one’s crashing. This is a concept foreign to nearly all the drivers back home in West Bend. (Taken with Instagram at Hotel Kyriad Avignon TGV)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- viewfromhigherup said: I cannot for the life of me understand the Americans’ mental block when it comes to roundabouts. Australia is full of them, and we don’t have accidents. Give way to the right. It’s that simple.
- karlagal666 likes this
- nailtipflips likes this
- davidkendall likes this
- crispyspacebacon likes this
- tlbb said: We have tons up here in New England. LOVE THEM!!!
- saltwatersound likes this
- warholesque likes this
- year36 likes this
- behisreflector reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- behisreflector likes this
- sds said: Roundabound.
- vmonserrat likes this
- themattsmith said: Where’s the Eiffel Tower?
- bigjon likes this
- apoplecticskeptic posted this