There are widespread attempts to redefine the First Amendment to simply mean “You are free to believe anything at your place of worship but you are not free to practice your conscience elsewhere.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- nextinoffice likes this
- tsukimitai likes this
- warholesque likes this
- yourveryfleshshallbeagreatpoem likes this
- thedaywedied likes this
- shiny-objects said: Or to practice his conscience on (or for) other people. Jerk. And nobody’s telling you that you can’t practice your religion. They’re telling you that if you don’t comply with the law of the land, you’ll lose your tax-exempt status.
- erikonymous likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- gravy-brain likes this
- sds reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- savagemike likes this
- apoplecticskeptic posted this