Sweet Pea Festival in Bozeman, MT.
This is a festival… with no beer.
What is this I don’t even whaaaaa??!!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lowcloud said: Walk across the street to SLAM fest. Beer is there.
- nailtipflips likes this
- wanttogetupgoahead said: without beer a festival is just a random gathering of people over something somewhat common and the people soon move on to a place with beer, where the festival begins.
- wanttogetupgoahead likes this
- nedstarksbastard-inlaw likes this
- crispyspacebacon likes this
- pernellapan likes this
- themonkboughtlunch likes this
- caarledelgado reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- kushsexboozeandcompany likes this
- perzadook said: Yeah that is bullshit. I’m drinking right now, and the just the idea of no beer is sobering me up.
- lightmessenger likes this
- bigjon said: It’s not too late to find a liquor store and that store that sells flasks.
- bigjon likes this
- lady88 said: A festival without beer is just a bunch of tents in the street. Hell we sell beer at the farmers market here!
- themattsmith said: Dude, we went to the Racine County Fair, and you could only drink beer in one tent.
- apoplecticskeptic posted this