Might one truth about fiction be that we are unwilling to enlarge our narcissistic definitions of reality because we enjoy playing God too much, or that we enjoy closing off certain possibilities from materializing?
I find it remarkable that each of us, believer (you) and non-believer (me), can read that statement of yours as support for our own theological/cosmological position. Incredible, really.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- spiderfrost reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- twirlywhirly843 likes this
- callingandclarity reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- donamajicshow likes this
- windupbirdchronicle likes this
- mil0 likes this
- lettertomybrother likes this
- anrysm likes this
- alicecomebacktome reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- apoplecticskeptic reblogged this from donamajicshow
- donamajicshow posted this